What Should I Read Next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very useful link - I'm always wondering what to read next. I did however put in my fasvourite cookbook and it came back with "Boys Themselves: A Return to Single-Sex Education - Michael Ruhlman"! :P

Cool thingie, but I have about 30 unread books right here in my house -- 10 on my bedside table. I should not be allowed in a bookstore unattended.

Thats a good idea, however, I just tend to go and mooch round the library or second book shop or charity shop til I see something I like the look of.

Cool thingie, but I have about 30 unread books right here in my house -- 10 on my bedside table. I should not be allowed in a bookstore unattended.
I'm that way in book stores, and both card and fabric stores!

Thats a good idea, however, I just tend to go and mooch round the library or second book shop or charity shop til I see something I like the look of.
I do the same thing!

I did save the site in my favorites, just in case I really get in the mood for a certain type of book. Amazon actually does something similar. If you buy something from them, they will tell you what other people who bought it had bought. I think Half.com does the same.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom