What should you be doing right now but instead, you are spending time on dc?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baking 2 kinds of cookies & a cake. My church is feeding the Big League World Series players again this year & we've been asked to bring the desserts to help cut the food costs.

I should be out chopping down the weeds on our slope... but, we are out of the string that the weed wacker uses, Paul's going to bring some home with him later. I should also be doing dishes and clothes and changing the sheets on the bed and about a million other things.

i should be sleeping.

i like it here too much to do such frivilous things as sleep, though, lol.

crewsk said:
Baking 2 kinds of cookies & a cake. My church is feeding the Big League World Series players again this year & we've been asked to bring the desserts to help cut the food costs.

Isn't it about a million degrees there? Much too
hot to bake.:chef::)

okay, now i should go be getting the tub all filled up with bubbles and picking out an outfit for the day.
but here i am, in my jammies, no tub water running.....

I should be heading off to my next client - but here I am..."just 5 more minutes"..."just one more thread"...:LOL:

pdswife said:
Isn't it about a million degrees there? Much too
hot to bake.:chef::)

It's about 91F so it's a lot cooler than it has been the rest of the week. Plus our air conditioner works wonders! I did get one batch of cookes made, just took the last pan out of the oven. I'm debating on whether to do the 2nd batch or wait until tomorrow. I have until Monday after noon to get it all done.

Everything!!!

I arrived home yesterday morning to find the clean dishes still in the dishwasher and five days of dirty dishes in the sink..sometimes paper plates were used so it wasn't that bad.

"I couldn't put them in the washer because the clean ones were in there..i did put the silverware away though"

The Dr. said today that he did right by his way of thinking..dementa is getting a little worse. He is in the biginning stage now. The only good side of this if I can find if a good side...would be the memory loss of the Korean and Viet Nam wars. It is starting to take it's toll on him now when he thinks of what went down then.
Dove

hunting the ghosts that keep putting dishes in my sink.
combating laundry monsters, and cutting the grass.
i might get to it tomorrow since i'm off

middie! I have those same ghosts and monsters :LOL: There's only 2 of us in the house...i'm amazed at how the trash, laundry and dishes pile up!!!! What IS it?

there's only 3 of us. what amazes me is i can have all the dishes done before i go to work. 4 hours later i get home... i'm the only one here yet i have a sink full of dishes again !!!!!!!!
idiot's a pig i'm telling you. messy messy messy

Ya know what guys, ghost and goblins just might be the culprits, I think they open the doors to the cabnits at night so the glasses and dishes can sneak out and jump in the sink while we sleep..The laundry just lays in wait for someone to leave the bin open just a crack, and slither, slide it goes onto the floor..Why I even think the garbage pail is letting the neighbors garbage in to play at night!!! We need to put

the ghost police to work:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom