What should you be doing right now but instead, you are spending time on dc?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should be doing the same, Sierra - I have a mountain of socks that need sorting on the middle of my bed.

I need to clean the house, (especially sweep! My black doggie is quite the shedder!) So, I'm going to try to do it tomorrow at 6am before the start of my day. (then of course, there's the 6 loads of laundry that are calling to me.....)

Do you find that you are alwys left with lots of odd socks??? Socks start out in pairs in my house but soon become rogue loners who are left to pile up unloved in the back room out of sight. Socks are one of my secret hates!:)
Having said that I should be either getting dinner ready or probably sorting out my ever increasing sock issues.

Well, I found out I don't have a 1750-2100 word research paper due Monday. I have TWO 1750-2100 word research papers and a 15-20-slide PowerPoint due Monday. So I should be working on them. But, since it is 5:04 a.m., I think I will go to bed for awhile first. So, goodnight!

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
Well, I found out I don't have a 1750-2100 word research paper due Monday. I have TWO 1750-2100 word research papers and a 15-20-slide PowerPoint due Monday. So I should be working on them. But, since it is 5:04 a.m., I think I will go to bed for awhile first. So, goodnight!

Is that for school??????? Eeeek they work you teachers hard over there!
Get some sleep, theres nothing worse than teaching on too little sleep is there?? Or are you still on your summer break?

I should be folding laundry, emptying & loading the dishwasher, sweeping, dusting, & cleaning the bathrooms. It's raining though & I just want to curl up under a blanket & go back to bed.

mrsmac said:
Is that for school??????? Eeeek they work you teachers hard over there!
Get some sleep, theres nothing worse than teaching on too little sleep is there?? Or are you still on your summer break?
I am still on summer break for another week. This is for my college class (going for my Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction). With all that is going on lately, I hadn't noticed the 2nd paper and PowerPoint. The syllabus for this class is a little confusing sometimes; he kind of goes back and forth a lot! It is my fault though, and now I'm paying the price! I do think (even though he gave us a lot of time) that 2 papers and a presentation all due the same day is a little much. Oh well, just a little over a week until this class is done!

6.gif
You can do it! You can do it! Go, Barbara!! :D

The dishwashers running and
the washing machine is on the spin cycle
so, I'm just waiting until I can empty them both.

I should be getting ready to go out to dinner, but, here I am :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

kadesma

Since I discovered DC, I peek in every now and then during the workday - while I'm running jobs or writing code, answering emails and in the in-between moments. I work in the IT industry, and probably never was there a person less suited! I think I hate computers (and gadgets and widgets) on principle (except for this website)! Then, at home, when my children aren't glued to AOL's instant messaging service, I peek in again. Laundry, dishes, ironing, paperwork, gardening, my beloved Shelby with her big, hopeful eyes and spitty tennis ball, and bills all beckon...Sandy ;)

Playing my fav, game on the computer, Luzor Unwrapped. Takes away all my stress.

This is an interesting thread! Aftere reading the replies, I come to the conclusion that we are a dirty bunch of foodies. A very high percentage of the replies relate to cleaning, washing something. Surprisingly, there's very little comment that they should be cooking!

Andy M. said:
This is an interesting thread! Aftere reading the replies, I come to the conclusion that we are a dirty bunch of foodies. A very high percentage of the replies relate to cleaning, washing something. Surprisingly, there's very little comment that they should be cooking!
lol, i noticed that, too. i am such a clean-freak and have to have my bubble baths or showers a couple times a day but i get distracted.:LOL:

I probably should go brush my teeth and climb into bed but I also feel like I deserve a little relaxation time. I'd love to add to my relaxation by having some fresh, warm chocolate chip cookies with a glass of milk but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

wasabi said:
Playing my fav, game on the computer, Luzor Unwrapped. Takes away all my stress.

I"m always looking for new games to play wasabi.
What's this one like and where do I find it??

smiles, Trish:)

Trish,

I bought this game from Gamehouse.com. You have to create matches of 3 or more spheres by blasting it with a like color sphere. It's a ball blasting game. You can download it for free to try it out. Let me know if you play it and how you like it. Sorry to say that I'm addicted to this game......Wasabi

wasabi said:
Trish,

I bought this game from Gamehouse.com. You have to create matches of 3 or more spheres by blasting it with a like color sphere. It's a ball blasting game. You can download it for free to try it out. Let me know if you play it and how you like it. Sorry to say that I'm addicted to this game......Wasabi

I'll check it out. Thanks!!:)

Back
Top Bottom