What should you be doing right now but instead, you are spending time on dc?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

corazon

Executive Chef
Native New Mexican, now live in Bellingham, WA
What is it that you should be doing right now but would rather spend time on dc?

I always feel like I should be cleaning, folding laundry, getting ready to go, going to sleep or something like that, I hope I'm not the only one...

As of now, I should go get in the shower but am procrastinating.

Last edited:
I should be cleaning the house, washing clothes, writing lesson plans, and doing school work. Actually, I am printing out my reading for class while I am here, so I'm doing a tiny bit right!

:) Barbara

We're having friends over for dinner tonight. I should be cleaning the house and doing the prep work and watering the garden and taking a shower and finishing some paperwork and cleaning the chicken cage.. DC is more fun that all of the above though.

Helping Barbara " Well I guess I am kinda we are both on right now :LOL: " Mowing, fixing something, or that Man Stuff "Snoozing" :ohmy: .

Getting ready for school. At the moment we are runnning early but I'm sure we'll end up being late cause DC is hard to leave.

Oh

out watering my plants, feeding the dog, ironing my pants and smocks for work, :LOL: At least dinner is going:ROFLMAO: Trouble is I'll have to stop to eat it:ROFLMAO:
kadesma

Cleaning the house, playing with my puppy, and "I live in Hawaii for crips sake" being out doors.

What a laugh. Notice not too many men answering???? Basic laundery (washing and drying) isn't that much of a problem, I can do it between the things I enjoy doing. BUT ... scrubbing floors, and weeding the garden, and running errands, and getting to my exercise classes (I manage to get there 2x/wk, but should go 3x) ... And Ironing!!! It's enough to make me long for winter with sweaters and jeans (I perspire heavily, so have a passion for crisp cotton sleeveless blouses .... what an idiot). And I despise vacuuming. My fatal flaw isn't being on the computer, but reading ... copiously (3-5 books a week).

Laundry, fixing lunch for tomorrow, taking a shower, etc. I did try to fix my sliding glass door handle. I bought the wrong one, so back to the hardware this weekend!! My other accomplishment this evening was getting stung by a wasp. :( All I did was try to go outside and play ball with the dog!! I got about 3 feet from the door and a wasp just landed on the back of my calf and started stinging me. :glare: I brushed it off and ran in the house, leaving the poor dog outside.

Helping mom by cleaning/wiping windows and hanging up curtains.... Feeding my dog, going to gym :) ... taking a shower, trying new recipes.... My PC is almost open for 18 hours, so checking new posts in DC... Waiting answers for my question:ermm: .

My school work. *Sigh* I actually can't put it off any longer, so I am going to do that now. I have a book section and about 8 journal articles to read, then a 1750-2100 word paper to write and a PowerPoint presentation to put together (due Monday), so I'd better get to work!

:) Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom