What sort of hobbies are popular here besides cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Music-playing, recording, discovering.....and Corvettes!! I have loved em' since I was old enough to know what one was!!!

Finally got an older one (84) about 7 years ago, and she's my pride and joy!! Grandson Sammy loves it when I pick him up from school in it, and we've already decided that it will be his when he's old enough!!

Photography, horses (just lovin' on em', can't ride any more), music, travel (only in my dreams, can't afford it) and most of all anything that has to do with my son, he is my life.

I like music, (I'm just a front porch picker) hunting and fishing, gardening and motorcycles. I've tried golf, but they won't let me on back on the course:rolleyes:

eating.
Also kayaking, walking, assorted collectibles, attending auctions
and a slew of "like em but rarely do em" ones too.

I like to tie flies for fishing....

img_706040_0_c6758213976efd5ae7b7e90c9a546118.jpg

I like to build custom fishing rods (built these for the grandkids)...

img_706040_1_cecb63126b2099d9914fc622a4137fca.jpg

This is one of 10 fly rods I've built in the past two years...

img_706040_2_769de46cbe3463afd9c7a3b8b4e2f838.jpg

And I like to fly fish for freshwater species (catch & release)...

img_706040_3_5af793759cd9b7e99fa49a9f2bf5189f.jpg

I also enjoy boating and camping.

JoeV

Computers, like everyone that comes on to this site.

I used to be into using metal detectors to search for and locate various metallic objects, namely coins and jewelry. I really liked finding the older coins. Due to time and vehicle restraints, as well as the price of gas, I pretty much got out of doing that about this time last year.

I've currently taken a serious dive into fishing. I primarily target catfish, preferably some big'uns.

JoeV, that's some nice gear. A bass on a fly? Man, I bet that was a fight!

Wood carving, making walking sticks, doing small cabinet like pieces, collecting recipes and collating them to category and saving them for my niece's (4) taking care of my window flowers

Computers, sewing, reading, writing, puzzles (jigsaw, word, logic, pretty much all kinds), jewelry making, ebay, photography, traveling, metal detecting, playing with my dog and kitties.

:)Barbara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom