What team are you rooting for?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Who are you rooting for now, if your main team is out? Pittsburgh has always been my other team since I was 7. I even have a Steelers sweatshirt, dh has cowboys:ROFLMAO:

Haven't been real impressed with Big Ben, but, I think my favorite player, Polamalu deserves to go to the Superbowl!

My son-in-law is a huge Steeler fan. He was over last night for a BBQ and he talked about, food, wine, and the Steelers.
And speaking of wine, we watched Bottle Shock (second time for me) last night after the BBQ. Everyone loved this film about a California winery.

Yes, it's on here! I am really not rooting for anyone at this point. I'm a Seahawk fan :neutral: and previously Buffalo Bills fan :) (I used to live south of Buffalo, NY). My BF, Mark, is rooting for San Diego.

Superbowl will be Philadelphia vs Pittsburgh.

I should be rooting for San Diego though since it is a local team.

And don't count them out yet, they are doing pretty good in this game.

I will keep yelling for the black/yellow:)

We are Chiefs fans here so I am staying in my division and rooting for SD, however, the way they are playing right now I may have to find a new team to root for.

Let me know who is playing in the superbowl and what color each team will be wearing. I pick the team with the prettiest color. ( I'm a huge fan!!! )

Let me know who is playing in the superbowl and what color each team will be wearing. I pick the team with the prettiest color. ( I'm a huge fan!!! )

LOL, that is almost what happened to why I started watching Terry Bradshaw, lol. I liked their diamond logo:LOL:

Ravens @ Steelers - - I like the Steelers.

Eagles @ Cards - - I'd like to see the Cardinals get there... This is the farthest they've gotten in the 'modern era', so that's pretty cool. I also like the Eagles, but I think I'm ROOTING for the Cardinals.

Super Bowl:
If
Steelers/Eagles - I'll root for Eagles
If
Steelers/Cards - I'll root for Cards
If
Ravens/? - I'll root for ?

Ravens @ Steelers - - I like the Steelers.

Eagles @ Cards - - I'd like to see the Cardinals get there... This is the farthest they've gotten in the 'modern era', so that's pretty cool. I also like the Eagles, but I think I'm ROOTING for the Cardinals.

Super Bowl:
If
Steelers/Eagles - I'll root for Eagles
If
Steelers/Cards - I'll root for Cards
If
Ravens/? - I'll root for ?

Wow, a Steelers fan:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

who are you rooting for now, if your main team is out? Pittsburgh has always been my other team since i was 7. I even have a steelers sweatshirt, dh has cowboys:ROFLMAO:

Haven't been real impressed with big ben, but, i think my favorite player, polamalu deserves to go to the superbowl!

go stillers!!!!!

I'm a Patriots fan so,

I was rooting for the Steelers to beat the Chargers because I dislike the Steelers less.

I was rooting for the Giants over the Eagles, and the Titans over the Ravens so I struck out on both counts there.

No interest in the Cardinals vs Carolina game.

I expect Pittsburgh to beat Baltimore.

The Eagles are hot so they may well beat Arizona.

In a Pennsylvania Super Bowl I'd bet on the Steelers.

Since the Patriots aren't involved, February 1st will be about the party more than the game. I'll watch but with a lot less interest. I'll be in Aruba on the 1st so there will be distractions.

Back
Top Bottom