What to Do w All Those Extra Ketchup Packets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uncle Bob said:
Think I will try that...with a hushpuppy!:LOL:

You may need more ketchup, UB. :LOL: (I actually had to look up HP, as I've never tasted them -- East Coast-er. Thought they were shoes :ermm: j/k )

mish said:
You may need more ketchup, UB. :LOL: (I actually had to look up HP, as I've never tasted them -- East Coast-er. Thought they were shoes :ermm: j/k )

LMAO! I had to look 'em up too mish.

mish and Alix: ladies, you need to get out more often. Maybe I just need to make and send you both some HPs (not the shoes).

mish, in Sunday's Washington Post, they listed ketchup packets as one of the 10 worst inventions in memory.

Alix said:
LMAO! I had to look 'em up too mish.

:LOL: Alix.

Hushpuppies

They do look tasty. Would love the recipe (for the latter pic) UB & MB.​

Uncle Bob said:
Miss Mish..

All I can say is....."

"Bless Your Heart"

They most definitely look delish, UB. We have such a great group of members from all over the world. Would be great if we could share our heirloom recipes. Thanks for the pic. I'm hungry!!

mish said:
They most definitely look delish, UB. We have such a great group of members from all over the world. Would be great if we could share our heirloom recipes. Thanks for the pic. I'm hungry!!

For my recipe watch here you must!

mudbug said:
mish and Alix: ladies, you need to get out more often. Maybe I just need to make and send you both some HPs (not the shoes). Recipes, MB, we want recipes! ;)

mish, in Sunday's Washington Post, they listed ketchup packets as one of the 10 worst inventions in memory.

MB, could it be because:

1. You can't get them open w a plastic fork or knife?

2. You hope no one's looking when you open them with your teeth?

3. Oh, darn, I broke a nail!?

4. Deep Throat had a slow day?

5. There is such a thing as a Free Lunch! There are 30 packets in my take out bag.

:LOL:

Last edited:
tancowgirl2000 said:
and just cause you have so much extra time on your hands waiting for them to bring you your burger.....

:LOL: :LOL: Welcome back, TCG.

VeraBlue said:
Ah, such talent!

??? You lost me there, VB. Was it the packet, the puppies or the video LOL.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom