What Will Make You Smile?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I enjoy have a semi-serious conversation with children of any age.

I am always amazed at how they handle themselves when they have their game face on, it makes me smile and gives me hope.

I also enjoy tossing a quarter on the sidewalk or in the park and watching the reaction of the person that finds it! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I smiled to see Beth's new home under the construction! I am still smiling!

With love,
~Cat

Okay, babies laughing does it every time. For Shrek, too...he was drawn to it like a moth to flame.

Kids will do it every time. I was riding the bus the other morning. Driver was boarding a handicap person, so the stop was extra long. The folks in the corner yard had carved out a Huge Pumpkin and had their munchkin sitting inside it taking pictures for Halloween. The little kid discovered some "strings and goo" and was happy to play with it. Now, as if the photo op wasn't cool enough, it was the expression on the parents faces when the kid started rubbing stuff around that set me over the edge. A surprise within a surprise they weren 't expecting.

The kids have it for me. Every Sunday is my day filled with k love, hugs, kisses from 4 sweet kids 3 boys and I little girl with long hair and the sweetest of lips. Right you guessed it Olivia,Ethan,Carson and my Cade who is now 13 and has a deep voice. Gee is Sunday here yet?
ma

Back
Top Bottom