What would you like to do in the next 6 months

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cath that is so not fair! Christmas?!?!

I would like to
-lose my 10 lbs
-help DH lose his 50
-clean out my spare "junk" room
-get my baby stuff to the resale store (this cleans out the junk room all by itself!)
-stop sitting on DC all day
-get my 4 yr old learning his alphabet
-get the 2 yr old to teach the 4 yr old to count in spanish (too smart)

I better stop I'll depress myself.

that's what I mean suzi, the more I think about it, the more I think about it!!!

Christmas is just around the corner, just after end of financial year and tax time in 10 weeks ... wonderful time of year ...

there i go thinking again.

Actually one thing I am going to do is cook more exotically and locate non-mainstream food shops to visit, hard to come by in this neck of the woods. Our main supermarkets have put the little shopkeepers out of business so we have to rely on what the supermarkets have. Although a trip to Sydney might help!!

-get my 4 yr old learning his alphabet

lol, squzie. my little 4 y.o. sings the alphabet, over and over. ALL DAY LONG! :wacko:
i've repeated it so many times with him that i think that i could be three sheets to the wind, with a blood alcohol level that would kill a horse (ah, the old days...:cool:), and i could pass an alphabetic field sobriety test without a problem.

Thanks BT, there's hope yet!
The first kid loved learning stuff, this one, well, will be brought home in a police car first.
:)

I would like to come to some level of completion on my house renovation... meaning finished floors and walls so I can take my stuff out of storage and of course be complete with my NEW KITCHEN (which will hopefully start demo sometime in june) Its not going to be anything fancy but at least it will have a window looking to the back yard and a floor that is not sloping and maybe some counterspace and storage... what I am dealing with right now is a horror.

Back
Top Bottom