What're you Listening To (part deux)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bob Dylan's "Modern Times" CD

I have never been a big Dylan fan, but I'm finding this very interesting
listening. Kinda has a modern country blues vibe. Very cool.

skilletlicker said:
Why the :huh:?

The older I get, the more often I need to listen to her version of "Forever Young."
I guess its a song that never gets played much on the station I listen to - just not used to hearing it. The older I get, the more I like the older stuff too.:cool:

skilletlicker said:
Why the :huh:?

The older I get, the more often I need to listen to her version of "Forever Young."

I couldn't agree more. My boyfriend opened my eyes up to a lot of music and I like music I thought I would NEVER like...ex. the song I was listening to!:)

Tracy Nelson doin' "Cry On" from Mother Earth's "Livin' With the Animals" album. A voice like that just makes you sit up and take notice.

MJ said:
"25 or 6 to 4" by Chicago

Chicago is my favorite band of all times ... love the song, too.
However, on my new computer, I'm listening to Train ~ Drops of Jupiter and Calling on Angels.

mudbug said:
Try (Just a Little Bit Harder) - Janis Joplin

can I be her when I grow up?

Would you please? I love(d) her and miss her :(

I am listening to Enya A Day Without Rain

crewsk said:
Whisky Girl- Toby Keith

Can anyone guess what I'm drinkin' tonight?:cool:
Umm... you are listening to Lynard Skynard :LOL: :-p and Toby Kieth, so you must be on the Jack again. :rolleyes: :LOL: ;)

MJ said:
Umm... you are listening to Lynard Skynard :LOL: :-p and Toby Kieth, so you must be on the Jack again. :rolleyes: :LOL: ;)

You got that right! This counthry girl is turnin' redneck tonight.:LOL: If you could hear me talkin' you probably die laughin', my southern accent is really gettin' thick.:rolleyes:

Now I'm listenin' to Gretchen Wilson- Here For The Party

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom