What're you Listening To (part deux)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
crewsk said:
You got that right! This counthry girl is turnin' redneck tonight.:LOL: If you could hear me talkin' you probably die laughin', my southern accent is really gettin' thick.:rolleyes:

Now I'm listenin' to Gretchen Wilson- Here For The Party
How all y'all doin?:LOL: My accent sounds like Alix and Tanis after a few drinks.:neutral:

I'm listening to Warpigs by Ozzie...:punk:

Last edited:
Ray Charles...I've got the movie on, with Jamie Fox.

Last night, we watched a 25 year tribute to Elivis. They took old videos and tapes of his, put them on a huge screen, and brought in all the old musicians who used to play and sing with him to perform along. It was fantastic. Kim is going to order the DVD.

Night before last, we watched Mark Knoppler with Emmy Lou Harris...that was a good one too.

middie said:
Oooh another good one Bucky.

the whole album is great. i did a 360, unintentionally, on the southern state highway (long island) in the rain once when listening to this album.

i remember that i had really expected great things from g-n-r, but they self destructed.

middie said:
Yep they did. Bummer. Mostly because of Axl. Oh well what can ya do ?

Unfortunately, that could be said of too many talented musicians/bands. Nirvana, Blind Melon, Smashing Pumpkins to name a few, all could have achieved so much bigger things if they could avoid self destruction. Considering all this, it is quite amazing to see the Rolling Stones, all wrinkled, still jamming together with almost all original members after 40+years.

Um... my mentioning of all these alternative bands from 90s got me in the mood for Spin Doctors... I am looking for Two Princes in my file now...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom