What's adult student council like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i used to look at student council as, you get to wear a gold or blue scarf to school instead of a basic one...... now i'm more interested in student council, though. i made the dean's list with a 4.0 so i'm now eligible to join. any adult students joined a student council before?

i used to look at student council as, you get to wear a gold or blue scarf to school instead of a basic one...... now i'm more interested in student council, though. i made the dean's list with a 4.0 so i'm now eligible to join. any adult students joined a student council before?

:punk::clap::punk: The dean's list with a 4.0 :punk::clap::punk:

I'd do it just to put it on my resume. BTW, I did it in highschool :rolleyes:.

shhhh...... i wanna put it on my resume, too! it's really kinda boring to me! & thanks!

I never joined the student council, but I've been a member, and board member, of two different volunteer organizations as an adult. It shows leadership and allows you to develop skills that you might not otherwise. Practicing these skills will be more valuable to you than being able to add a line to your resume :)

Bravo! There's only one way to truly find out what it is like!!!!!........:cool:

thanks, elf!

looks like someone better start petitioning to be on student council! i want one of those BLUE scarves, they get to be presidents! :)

Back
Top Bottom