What's Been Going On.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Time for an update. We had a follow-up visit with the neurologist yesterday. Suzanne has been seizure-free since she left the hospital - two months! Doc said she has a clean bill of health. The last two months have been great. Not only is she seizure-free but with the meds out of her system, she's back to her old self. I couldn't be happier.

Thank you all once again for your support. It means a lot.

Time for an update. We had a follow-up visit with the neurologist yesterday. Suzanne has been seizure-free since she left the hospital - two months! Doc said she has a clean bill of health. The last two months have been great. Not only is she seizure-free but with the meds out of her system, she's back to her old self. I couldn't be happier.

Just saw this thread for the first time... that is a great report on what had clearly been a very difficult time for both of you. Here's hoping for continued success!

Only just seen this thread, Andy. I'm very pleased to hear that Suzanne is doing so well.

Andy, I just found this today. I am so sorry to hear of Suzanne's difficulties (and can relate, especially to the med side effects). I am so glad you found this new doctor and she has been so pro-active.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom