What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did anyone see movie 'Up"? Supposed to be some kind of animation movie that this guy said he wants to see again and again and again. He found it fascinating. Ran some kind of preview of it and it surely does look great. I would like to go to 'Rush Hour' showing if I can. Kind of have hectic schedule all of sudden. Got to remember, ONE day at a time, ONE day at a time! If anyone did see it would you please share your thoughts.

Thanks
my hub and daughter saw Up said it was very good.

i saw the happening was typical m. night fare.

I took my wife out for her birthday last night. We went to her favorite restaurant for dinner. I had my parents lined up to babysit. My parents brought a dvd over to watch and we did not want to get home before they finished so on the way out of the restaurant DW asked if I wanted to go see a movie. We have not been able to be that spontaneous since we had kids. I was very excited to do something unplanned so we went.

We saw The Hangover. I have not laughed that hard in a very long time. It was a hilarious movie and I can not wait to see it many more times.

Also from netflix: Rescue Dawn. I had mixed feelings about it. The story in it self is amazing. The guy got incredibely lucky. But movie, movie was nothing special.

Also from the netflix we rented an old (19510 Indian movie Awara, with Raj Capur. It really is a timeless classic. My wife though did not care for it, but I loved it. It won an Oscar for a good reason.

Sumdog Millionaire. Ugh! I'd been warned about the subtitles being too small for TV, in fact well over half of the movie was lost to me. Oh, well. Thank heaven for netflix.

The Jacksons : An American Dream. 5 hours worth. one of those Sundays
when there wasn't anything on my 100+ channels and it was background
noise for my chores. must've been a mini-series or something. decent, but
loooooooong.

sweet november ............... again and the darn thing ends the same every time and makes me cry!!

:LOL::LOL:

On the big screen: "Chinatown" (Jack Nicholson, Faye Dunaway). I'm lucky enough to live a stone's throw away from the Library of Congress Film Preservation & Reservation "vault", & 3 times a week they show older movies in their brand-new "art deco" theatre FREE to the public. So as hubby & I are HUGE classic film buffs, we're over there anywhere between once & 3 times a week depending on what's showing. (Tomorrow night we'll be going to see "Dr. Strangelove" (Peter Sellers, George C. Scott, etc.).

On tv: Just now finished watching Alfred Hitchcock's "Shadow of a Doubt" (Joseph Cotten, Theresa Wright) on the Turner Classic Movie channel. Life would almost be meaningless without Turner Classic Movies! Lol!!!

On the big screen: "Chinatown" (Jack Nicholson, Faye Dunaway). I'm lucky enough to live a stone's throw away from the Library of Congress Film Preservation & Reservation "vault", & 3 times a week they show older movies in their brand-new "art deco" theatre FREE to the public. So as hubby & I are HUGE classic film buffs, we're over there anywhere between once & 3 times a week depending on what's showing. (Tomorrow night we'll be going to see "Dr. Strangelove" (Peter Sellers, George C. Scott, etc.).

On tv: Just now finished watching Alfred Hitchcock's "Shadow of a Doubt" (Joseph Cotten, Theresa Wright) on the Turner Classic Movie channel. Life would almost be meaningless without Turner Classic Movies! Lol!!!
wow!! you are blessed and lucky!! and i agree on TCM!!

TCM is one channel I miss since hubby cut down on the cable fees. :ermm:
We only have basic cable, no movies or nothing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom