What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I surprised my wife and took her to see New Moon. She is into those Twilight books and movies. She knew there was very little chance of ever getting me to go see this, so I decided to be the good husband and buy tickets without her knowing. We were planning on going out to a movie so we picked one together even though I already had tickets to New Moon. I was able to keep her in the dark until we were just walking into the actual theater.

I thought the movie was pretty bad. The acting was lousy and the story was boring. My wife enjoyed it, but I am not sure if it lived up to her expectations of the book.

Last Saturday I watched 2012.It was just one another disaster movie.it reminded me about "Day after tomorrow" several times. Special effects were good but I had seen most of them in the trailer itself.Overall it is just another average movie.

Thanks for the description, I was wondering if it was just a trailer movie. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD or cable.

We watched "Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang." For the 6000th time. Love it!

Lord of the Rings marathon today...so I can keep on cooking. Nothing new that I have to pay attention to.

We watched "G.I. Joe" with ButterflyDancer and her husband. I hadn't really cared about seeing it, but I liked it.

:)Barbara

star trek (the newest one)

then a bunch of ORIGINAL oldies (NO remakes!!) - bedknobs and broomsticks, shaggy DA, son of flubber, long long trailer, mr blandings builds his dreamhouse, houseboat and a few more

A few in the last couple of days: Formula 51, Cellular, The International, Jurassic Park III. Bought The Smithsoninan Night at the Museum, but haven't watched it yet.

watched Night At The Museum 2 , liked the first movie better.
Plan to rent dvd of Julie and Julia, suppose to be released on the 8th.

Night At the Mudeum 2, and I laughed myself silly at Hank Azaria.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Slow movie without much action, but it is tying up some plot and getting some history in before the last two movies. Love these stories.

Julie and Julia.. wish the story was more about Julia .
Flywheel... Good Christian story about a man who owns a used car lot.

Back
Top Bottom