What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched a couple Jesse Stone movies last night. I think they (Hallmark Channel) said they were having a marathon today. I never liked Magnum PI, but Selleck fits this roll perfectly.

pacanis said:
I watched a couple Jesse Stone movies last night. I think they (Hallmark Channel) said they were having a marathon today. I never liked Magnum PI, but Selleck fits this roll perfectly.

Yes, he does a great job.

I've seen all the Jesse Stone movies and really enjoyed Sellecks portrayal.

For those who haven't seen any of this series I highly recommend seeing them in order.

http://epguides.com/JesseStone/

Yes, he does a great job.

I've seen all the Jesse Stone movies and really enjoyed Sellecks portrayal.

For those who haven't seen any of this series I highly recommend seeing them in order.

Jesse Stone (a Titles & Air Dates Guide)

Yes, there are items linking one movie to the next.
I may have to buy the ones I haven't seen. They are that good.

I watched Donnie Darko yesterday. It's on Netflix instant movies. It was nice being able to pause it for a change.

Absolutely. I discovered the Jesse stone series somewhere in the middle and they lost some context in the order that I watched them.

I need to find a source for rentals and rent them all.

They are that good!

I don't have cable or Netflix.

I like yo watch serial productions in huge chunks.

A great way to burn a weekend.

Also recommend Boardwalk Empire, Sparticus and Dexter (I love the hunt and the justice).

Not the last movie but the very next.

I rented π on the way home from work today and I'll be watching it right after I pour myself a tall glass of club soda over ice.

So tired, hope I can keep my eyes open.

'Night all

Showtime is free in these here parts for a week or so. I looked at what was showing. Not one thing appealed to me. :angel:

Ok I watched Life of Pi and really liked it.

The cinematography was beautiful and the story was great until the end.

That's not a criticism. It was a terrific story but it left me wondering.

Those of you who have seen it may understand what I'm saying.

A great topic for discussion but best left to PMs so as not to give anything away.

Feel free....

In the last three days we've watched three Oscar winners for the this year. I'm lucky to have been loaned the DVD's before they are available to the public.

Argo......Outstanding nail biting movie, well worth the win for best movie.
Silver Linings Playbook.........Interesting and well acted story. Very enjoyable.
Flight........How can you miss with Denzel Washington? Excellent story.

I agree with you about Life of Pi, jharis. It left me scratching my head too.

Saw Russian movie "Hipsters", from Netflix, it is a musical, but gives an interesting prospective in the life in Soviet Union. If you care to know what a mess that was strongly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom