What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We watched the entire first season of Californication this weekend, we are hooked! Can't wait for the second season to start.

The other night was Alien vs Predator.... a total no brainer. Hopefully they will stop making sequels for them!!

:ohmy: Are you trying to make my cry???:LOL:

And you are too late, they made a sequel already!:-p

I've neer seen this thread before! DH and I don't have cable, so we watch a ton of movies!

We just bought I Am Legend. DH had been really wanting to see it, and it was all rented out, so we just bought it.

I'm a big wuss with scary movies.. they normally give me nightmares for a couple weeks after I watch it. But so far so good with this movie. I did, ball my eyes out for about 15 min. during the middle of the movie.... I watched it again this afternoon, and just pushed fast forward during that part.. lol

Good movie though.

Buck and I watched Night at the Museum last night. It was great fun. Some really funny lines that could be easily missed unless you have a bit of a goofy sense of humor. Loved Robin Williams as Teddy Roosevelt.

Yesterday afternoon on our local Fox network I watched Hellboy, which was based on the comic book. Sooooooo bad it was good. About as hokey as you could get. Great "mental chewing gum."

LOL Katie..
My kids love that movie. (me too!)
They run around every now and again saying "dum dum gimme gum gum"

Buck and I watched Night at the Museum last night. It was great fun. Some really funny lines that could be easily missed unless you have a bit of a goofy sense of humor. Loved Robin Williams as Teddy Roosevelt.

Yesterday afternoon on our local Fox network I watched Hellboy, which was based on the comic book. Sooooooo bad it was good. About as hokey as you could get. Great "mental chewing gum."

I held off for a long time watching this one as I am not a Ben Stiller fan. However when our "rent-a-daughter" finally conviced me to watch it with her I laughed through the whole thing!

Night at the Museum was a good one, kids had a riot watching it! I think I liked Hellboy for the same reason as Katie LOL.
Now I hear they are doing an animated Star Wars movie covering the time of the Clone wars, not sure if I like that idea...didn't care much for the cartoon Clone Wars they had running for awhile.

We watched "Under the Tuscan Sun" last night. I really enjoyed it - DH not so much, but he tolerated it well
t7xhappy.gif

"Insomnia" - wasn't far short of a cure for problem either!!

"Cat Balou" - one of my all time favourites. Fabulous. Part way thru watching the commentary now, spoken by Dwayne Hickman (Uncle Jed) and Michael Callan (Clay Boone). Been interesting and mildly amusing.

"over the hedge".

i really liked this one. i watched it with my boy and we laughed our butts off.

also, i'm still loving the hbo series "john adams".

lol @ the frogs.

"Insomnia" - wasn't far short of a cure for problem either!!

"Cat Balou" - one of my all time favourites. Fabulous. Part way thru watching the commentary now, spoken by Dwayne Hickman (Uncle Jed) and Michael Callan (Clay Boone). Been interesting and mildly amusing.

Oh I have to agree with you on Cat Balou! I absolutely love that movie - I have it taped but think I will rent the DVD and try out the comentary. Thanks, Bilby!

Do get it on DVD. The picture is so much cleaner and the making of Cat Balou as well as the commentary, provided some interesting insights. I got given the DVD as a "stocking filler" at Christmas (it was A$9) and have only just got round to it. The tune has been going through my head for the past few days!! LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom