What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We watched Money Ball last night. I liked it.
Tried to watch Million Ways to Die in the West. It had some funny bits.

The Hunger Games
This movie is hauntingly amazing. It give me this mysterious feeling, I don't know how to explain it.. Don't get me wrong, the other movies are amazing too but they give me different feelings. Does anyone else feel like this? Or is it just me?

Who does not love a donut? Who does not like to view something for free.

Why not watch the nicely produced documentary called "The Donut King." It is about the journey of Cambodian refugee Ted Ngoy, who arrived in California in the 1970s and, through a mixture of diligence and luck, built a multi-million dollar donut empire up and down the West Coast.

I though the documentary was nicely produced and very informative on the life Ted had.

https://www.pbs.org/independentlens/documentaries/the-donut-king/

I am totally fascinated watching a 4 episode show on Netflix.

Los Angeles Times,
Netflix’s ‘High on the Hog’ reveals how Black cooking is the bedrock of American food.

Ross

I watched "Those Who Wish Me Dead". It was okay. Not something I would watch twice. But neither did I sit there afterwards wanting two hours of my life back, IYKWIM.

My family recently watched Army of the Dead on Netflix. I fell asleep. I seem to like documentaries more than everyone else :(

I like action movies. I like Mark Wahlberg. Just saw Infinite. Well, if you don't already have Paramount +, don't bother paying for it. It was ok, and they are setting up for sequel or a series, but I was not impressed.

We watched "42" on Sunday. Again. We didn't plan it that way, but about ten minutes into it we asked each other "didn't we see this already?". Kept watching since we weren't interested in anything else. I cried all over again during the scenes of man's inhumanity to man...

We watched "42" on Sunday. Again. We didn't plan it that way, but about ten minutes into it we asked each other "didn't we see this already?". Kept watching since we weren't interested in anything else. I cried all over again during the scenes of man's inhumanity to man...

when are those inhumanities are going to stop/ We are living in 21 century and still acting like barbarians. Can't people see that hate doesn't do you any good?
Sad .... :(

Of Mice and Men, the Gary Sinise version pop’d up free on You Tube. About 1/3 in it lost our attention.
The 1939 movie seemed to work better.

1917, about the worst movie I have ever seen.

Apparently from a cinematography angle, it is a triumph, using the 'single camera' technique, but from my pov, for sheer boredom that was the triumph.

RE:1917:
Yeah I was expecting much more.
One of those flix where ya seen the whole thing in a 60-90 second trailer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom