What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
urmaniac13 said:
We watched "Stranger than Fiction" just the other day, that was a very unique, entertaining, quirky comedy. Will Ferrell turned in a subtle but quite intense performance, a bit of departure from his usual wild wacky character, Dustin Hoffman was great also and what can I say about Emma Thompson... she is just so good at everything she does!! We deifinitely enjoyed the whole thing.
I've got that movie on the top of my Netflix list, hopefully it's coming soon.

Not a movie, but we've been renting a tv series called Prison Break. It's good, very clever.

Went to see Hot Fuzz last night, hysterical! Loved it and cant wait for it to come on DVD so we can add to the collection!!! :)

Saw Ghost Rider Friday Saturday night. It seemed to me to have some holes, but overall pretty good.

We saw the Last King of Scotland yesterday - Had to have a vodka afterward, same with my daughter in law. Forest Whitaker is my choice for Academy Award for best actor.

Most of "For YOur Consideration", from the wonderful folks who brought us "This Is Spinal Tap" and "Best in Show."

Have to stay awake to watch the rest tonight.

" Mrs Henderson Presents" with Judy Dench. Very funny but poignant and sad as well.

I just finished watching Sophie Scholl: The Final Days. I cried through the last 30 minutes of the film. Really good movie - especially if you are interested in historical accounts from WWII.

Last movie I saw at the cinema last week was "Music and lyrics". Slow to start, but it was ok.

Saw Little Miss Sunshine last night and tonight watched John Tucker Must Die. Both were OK but I would have hated to pay full price to see either one (we watched them on satellite).

Just watched Black Dahlia. I got annoyed with the Noir aspect (reminded me of Whose Line Is It Anyway?) but enjoyed the movie somewhat. It was quite tedious at times, though.

corazon said:
For your Consideration.
It was okay, not one of Christopher Guest's best movies. I liked Best in Show much better.

Good to know, Best in Show is one of my favorite movies!

Tonight is BORAT! We just bought it yesterday, the boy didnt see it in the theater when I did. I'm very excited as I really need a good laugh! :)

Watched our Netflix selection of Chicago last night. Very well done. Boy those folks worked hard. The whole cast was super. Queen Latifah was great as the warden.

The film never dragged and it held our attention from beginning to end. Anyone who is a dancer would especially like it. The whole movie had a great "WOW" factor. Much enjoyed!!!

Half Nelson- DH and I liked both like it a lot.

Stranger Than Fiction- DH liked it more than I did, but definately entertaining and loved Maggie Gyllenhaal's character.

Little Miss Sunshine- At first I didn't quite get it, but it captured me and I found it quite enjoyable.

Trust The Man- first 2/3 was ok, last 1/3 was awefull!!!!

Music and lyrics- some amusing scenes, overall STUPID!

Back
Top Bottom