What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The last movie I watched was John Wick: Chapter 2 with Keanu Reeves. Pure gratuitous violence, barely held together by a paper-thin plot. It wasn't as good as the first John Wick movie. The first one was over the top, chapter two was way, way over the top.

CD

I love Christoph Waltz. He's just the perfect character actor German antagonist. Intelligent, cunning, caculating, sadistic...

Last night we watched Hidden Figures. Omigosh! What a fantastic movie!

Don't miss it however you have the opportunity to see it.
Katie, we just finished watching that about an hour ago! Wonderful movie is right. Love, love, loved it! From an artistic viewpoint, Himself loved it, too. Thankfully he restrained himself after his first hiss or two when they messed up math, science - the technical stuff. Since I'm more artist than brainiac, I didn't have a problem with those errors since I was blissfully unaware. :LOL:

Went to the theater yesterday with our daughter to see the new Spiderman movie. She loves those marvel movies. It had a good storyline.

We watched Kong Skill Island last night. Campy and would have been more fun if they had really embraced that, but they seemed to want to be serious with a dash of camp.

Watched Collateral Beauty. I thought it was good.

Love love loved that movie. DH and I decided we would buy it when the price came down.

Saw The Impossible, a movie made in 2012, a true story about a family on vacation in Thailand during the 2004 tsunami. Very heart warming, scary, painful, uplifting, family film. I'm a fan of true stories. DH and I watched it last night and he liked it too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom