What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Aviator, it was on tv today. Good movie, thought it would be boring but it wasn't.

Garden State. It's the cutest movie ever! I could watch it over and over and over again and still laugh and cry every time. I watched Disturbia the other night too, really good.

I have not seen the movie, but you can go to IMDB and look that movie up and it has some explanations about the ending that might help!

IMBD? I'm not familiar with this. Please give me further information. Is this a website? If so what is the rest of the URL? Thanks.

The Internet Movie Database, IMDb

Endless resource for all things movie.

TATTRAT, thanks so much for taking the time to post the URL for Internet Movie Database. Unfortunately it didn't give me the answer I was looking for so I went to Amazon.com and got the answer there. It was just as I thought so I'm happy I discovered the ending. Quirky movie, but very interesting.

We just went to see Stardust on Saturday. It's a fantasy. It was my son's suggestion. I would never pick a movie like that and it just goes to show that sometimes it pays to try something different. It was very enjoyable.

3:10 to Yuma
Very good - Russell Crow & Christian Bole, a good Western with a guy from Wales and a guy from New Zealand playing the cowboys. A remake of Glenn Ford 1957 movie.

We just borrowed Night at the Museum. It has a great cast including Robin Williams, Dick Van Dyke, Mickey Rooney... and it was funny and good for the whole family

This week - Seven nights of Hitchcock Horror on AMC - a double feature each night.

Monday - Rear Window & Dial "M" for Murder

Tuesday - The Birds

Wednesday - Vertigo (one of my faves)

Sunday? Will be Psycho
("A boy's best friend is his mother." :ohmy::shock::LOL:

Now I have to sleep with all the lights on. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom