What's the plan this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wasabi said:
Saturday morning, DH and I have a regular check up at the doc's. In the afternoon, family get together for coffee and pastries and good fun in my gazebo. Sunday, girls day out. Lunch and maybe a movie. Monday, cosmic bowling party for grandson's 18th birthday. I will be busy for the next three days.:)
Woah, you have a real gazebo?! That is an authentic Asain luxury. I have always wanted a gazebo ever since the game "zoo tycoon".

I'm hoping for a calm, simple weekend. I didn't do all my errands yesterday because I knew one heck of a storm was about to hit and wanted to get the groceries in without having to fight a storm to do it. So later this morning I'll be running the other half of the errands. But after that I'm hoping to sort of hang out and cook out and just be a slob before I need to clean house and generally get ready for guests coming in the next week.

the screenplay...

jkath said:
Happy 4th to "littlegriller"
Happy 3rd to Canadian-bound-Aiden
Happy 18th to Wasabi's Grandson
Sierra, I hope you heal soon!
VeraBlue, your life sounds like a screenplay!
MrsMac - wow, does that sound wonderful!

We're going up to Santa Barbara to see my parents.
All the guys are fishing on Dad's boat & Mom & I are going to shop and cook :)

What a nice thing to say, thank you!

I was exhausted Friday after having company Thursday night so other than making a pan of cracklin' cornbread for hubby & then helping him make mini corn dogs, I laid on the couch all day. Hubby was supposed to work Friday but they called & said that he'd worked too much overtime Wed & Thurs so he had the day off.

It's raining today so I'm not going to be doing much of anything other than laundry. I might bake a cake this afternoon though.

Sunday the kids & I are going to church, out for lunch with my parents, & then coming home for a nap!

The Z said:
Your uncle has a winery in the Hunter? Which? I'd love to know as I've done the Hunter 'tasting' thing MANY times and I don't know if I've ever had a negative experience.

Its called Carindale, its next door to Little's. Not sure if you would know it as its quite small. We had a fantastic weekend and the weather was perfect:)

Back
Top Bottom