Whats wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I'm not losing my mind after all. I'm glad you've noticed something goofy going on, too, Mikey. I've been going crazy trying to do some "moderator" stuff, but can't do it. There are other issues I've noticed also. I just sent a PM to Alix, GB and kitchenelf because I don't think some of our posts are being seen.

I do know that new threads don't appear in the forum in which they originated. Didn't notice the "active" members thing. I have a feeling it has something to do with the network switch that was done earlier today.

Guess we just have to stand tough and wait until help arrives.

We are switching servers today - Andy R made a post about it earlier. We just have to wait it out. LOL Mikey - it said I was the only one here LOL

hey, what are you guys doing inside my head. it says i'm the only one here.

hope the changeover goes well.

Whew!!! Thanks for posting BBQMike....I was thinking everyone left through one of those upstairs doors that leads to no where:LOL: I never felt alone however, as I could "feel" Miss KitchenElf's presence....:ermm:

LMAO - don't you hate it when someone is always looking over your shoulder! lol

And I have noticed that until we get switched over to the new server that new posts only show up on the portal page.

Back
Top Bottom