When did you last eat out? What did you eat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mel!

Sous Chef
I had lunch in a Middle Eastern cafe on Saturday, while I was shopping. I had Falofals(excuse spelling) with bread and salad. After it, I had a cookie and coffee. I was going to have a Baklava, but there were none left.:pig:

Mel

we got cod sammiches & macaroni/cheese the other day, then we went & got chix-wings for me, roast beef for the jake, another nite & they gave us this heap of fries for the appy,that was plain ridiculous, there were so too many. they were garlicky, though, we both adore garlicky food.

SO and I entertained her son from Florida part of Saturday and Sunday. After he left for the airport, we grabbed a quick dinner at Olive Garden.

SO had shrimp bruschetta, stuffed mushrooms appetizers and a salad. I had chicken Alfredo and the Tuscan soup.

P.F.Changs... Dan Dan Noodles and lettuce wraps...

Oh and a couple of beers... To help with the heat!!! :LOL:

We had pizza hut(take out) last night. :mad: I had triskets and string cheese w/some lettuce. since I've made home made pizza on the smoker, I don't care for any other. but, I am a food snob.:blink:

We all went to our favorite Chinese place last night. It was heaven they spoil the heck out of the kids, they know they love the fried asparagus so brought us a large platter of that plus thin sliced battered and fried carrots. It was wonderful, The kids left with hands ful of Chinese fortune cookies. Plus they were given coconut ice cream ...Talk about royal treatment.:LOL:
kades

It was last monday.. we ate our dinner in a fast food chain..

i went to a local steak and chop place last night. it's actually an old pizza joint that the owner remodeled by taking out the pizza ovens and putting in a huge grill. great steaks, no wait staff, byob.

i had the bbq platter: bbq sauced grilled chicken breasts, a thin slice of herb rubbed rib steak, 2 bbq ribs, a boneless bbq pork chop, a grilled chorizo, garlic sauteed veggies, and garlic mashed spuds.

oh, and a side of rice and beans.

Back
Top Bottom