"When I'm not cooking, I like to _____" (Fill in the blank.)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoMama

Senior Cook
When I'm not
thinking about cooking ...
menu planning ...
chopping / dicing / slicing ...
shopping for ingredients ...
reading cookbooks ...
watching food shows ...
actually cooking ...
I LIKE TO ____________.

( Fill in the blank. )

:LOL:

Last edited:
Gardening, quilting, sleeping, napping, fishing, ,,,,fishing.

Have 5 min just for me, sit with 4 little kids and listen to their sweet voices as they play and share hugs and kisses with them, cook for the whole gang .
Visit and chat with the DC family. hunt the aisles at the grocery store all alone.
kadesma

I enjoy traveling, photography (wildlife & landscape), bead & jewelry making, snow skiing, reading, camping, crocheting, riding trains, studying history, playing table-top shuffle board, sewing, parasailing, fishing, & spending times of laughter with family & friends. :)

paint, read, read the news on my computer or watch a video from Surfthechannel.com. Chat with my DH, play with the cats, visit with friends...oh gosh. There are never enough hours iin the day for all the things I like to do, and I am NEVER bored.

Okay, I will put a more serious answer. Watch the food network, read cookbooks, spend time on DC....oh really serious? All that plus spending time with my wonderful hubby and two pups, hanging out with our youth group (having them over to bake cookies), walking when my leg allows it and listening to music.

When i am not cookingI Like to surf internet and read a lot about online food ordering softwares...

When I am not cooking I am either a) at work, b) reading a book or magazine c) walking the dogs or cuddling with them, d) on my computer goofing off, e) if it is nice out, I'm outside walking or gardening, f) doing most of these non-cooking things with my hubby, g) I'm usually thinking about or planning what I'm gonna cook next.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom