When to eat the whipped cream.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry,could'nt resist:-p .....
img_296927_0_ff0cbbe977ef9806ae66396f3d6b8462.jpg

marmalady said:
If you have a family history of diabetes or heart disease - and it appears that you have both - then you certainly should be a little less cavalier with what you're eating.
But isn't it better to live 65 years with Haagen-Dazs than 90 years without? :rolleyes:
I'm kidding of course, I love food but there isn't any thats worth what I could do in that many years of life. I'm going to try cutting down on the sugar. I only really eat/drink it for the way it lifts my mood anyways when I do, but I'm one of those people who can't even taste the difference between diet and regular soda (except in the case of Coke). And I was going to switch to whole-grain bread products anyways because when I eat whole-grains, they definatly feel like they goes through me slower than when I have white, so there's never a "crash" of tiredness. And at this point I'll try anything to stop the insomnia. I get to sleep way to late and get up earlier than I'd like to (but my body doesn't want anymore sleep), I try to nap but can't, even though I feel tired. I'm not sure if too much sugar has anything to do with it, but I know I havn't felt this way since late Elementry school and Middle school.

Back
Top Bottom