Where is everybody?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got kicked about 1 last night and was only able to get back on now...I'm still a little shaky and pale but I'll be just fine after counting noses...Okay everyone attention, please report in...:ROFLMAO:
kadesma:-p
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I love this, CJ! I was thinkin' we might want to consider setting up some sort of compound or commune so we can all be together when these disasters happen. It would probably be total chaos but at least we'd all eat really well!

I think untill everyone arrived there the site is back again :LOL:

I'm glad we're back but I spent my afternoon with Laurie, Bucky and Alix on Facebook ;o)

So does this mean they finally got around to sweeping out some of the cobwebs and dust here?

Oh wait, never mind that is my own head I am looking at... ;)

I'm here...but I didn't even realize anything was wrong, was out all day running errands try to beat the snow home.

I had withdrawal symptoms. I get to the train parking lot in the morning and pull out my handheld. DC IS my morning commute. I read the site all the way to NYC. The 2 blocks to my office and check again from the office.

Really missed it.

AC

I didn't even know it was down. I never got online until this afternoon, and I was playing Literati with my daughter at Yahoo Games for the last few hours. I don't get to spend much time with her, so I take every opportunity that I get, even if it is only online. :cool:

:)Barbara

Did you win the race?

I did, but I almost was unable to back into my garage due to what accumalated earlier, not that there was alot but I guess it froze just right or something that my tires didn't want to grab on....lets just say I caught the attention of a couple of neighbors! :blush:

By the way I was wondering...weren't there some updates done a couple of weeks ago....I never noticed any changes, am I missing something??

I have been gone all day, busy all evening and just logged on...I was going to watch Keith Olbermann on MSNBC.com (a nightly ritual), but then realized I missed you all and was wondering how Dave Hutchins was doing, so I just logged on. I can imagine the panic if I couldn't get on!!

Back
Top Bottom