Where is everybody?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should have seen it this morning. I got three emails and three new friends on facebook, plus notes from most of the DC'ers I am already friends with there. This place is definitely part of our world!

Didn't you get the invite for the party Fisher's Mom? We were all waiting for you, but you never showed up.

Guess everyone busy with other chores..

Just managed to get on here. Still some issues, specially with User CP. Must be the related tables that crashed.

I just was able to get on at 13:38 EDT.
I need some of you all's contact info. Thank God I had Sattie's.
I kept checking my own computer and scratching my head.
She let me know the site was down.

Lt, I'm afraid, VERY AFRAID!

I'm usually on early in the morning just after getting up. Spend mornings and part of the afternoon at the shop, then back to DC in the afternoon/evening.

I noticed there was a problem with the site but didn't know how long it lasted because I had to get to the shop.

Glad it's back up and goin'.

I got kicked about 1 last night and was only able to get back on now...I'm still a little shaky and pale but I'll be just fine after counting noses...Okay everyone attention, please report in...:ROFLMAO:
kadesma:-p

I got kicked about 1 last night and was only able to get back on now...I'm still a little shaky and pale but I'll be just fine after counting noses...Okay everyone attention, please report in...:ROFLMAO:
kadesma:-p

Present and accounted for Kades! I think we all should find a "buddy" and hold hands with them (or in this case exchange other forms of communication) for the next time a tragedy like this happens! :angel:

I start my mornings here with you all and a nice cup of coffee. I wasn't sure I was going to make it into my day when I realized I couldn't get into the site. My coffee didn't taste the same and I think I brushed my hair with my toothbrush.

(ps ... how can we find each other on facebook?)

I am easy to find because my facebook ID is my name and my DC ID is...my name.

If you find me, then I can hook you up with others who may not be as easy to find.

Back
Top Bottom