Where is everyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
There have only been a few of us on here at a time. I can only guess that Christmas parties are in full swing now with only 2 weeks left?? I only have 2 to go to, so, I'll still be here, even if I'm a lone:LOL:

Been busy getting ready for piano recital today!

Cameron

meet_schroeder_big.gif
Cool!! What will you be playing Cameron? Good luck!!:flowers:

Cleaning up from the big teen party in the basement last night. I expect to find at least one kid's sweatshirt hiding under the couch later.

Then off to do more Christmas shopping this afternoon. And those boxes of unsigned, unaddressed Christmas cards on the dining room table are starting to glare at me.

I'll be playing The Solid Rock, Away in a Manger, and Grace and I are playing We wish you a Merry Christmas as a duet!

Cameron

A friend visited us, I have known him since I was 6 years old.. Now lets put that in our pipes and smoke it! It was a great time.I will be back in time on monday!:)Digesting the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep... we had a party to go to last night.
But.. I'm back and in full swing now.

Let's go outside, mudbug, Mom's a grouch today.:ROFLMAO: Let's wash her car with the bottle of clorex she just bought. She might give us a surpise for being good little girls.:angel:

wasabi said:
Let's go outside, mudbug, Mom's a grouch today.:ROFLMAO: Let's wash her car with the bottle of clorex she just bought. She might give us a surpise for being good little girls.:angel:

This reminds me of when I was MUCH younger. My best friend and I decided to be really nice and wash the car (no one asked us to) of this guy (much older, but cute!) who was visiting. Hmmmm...we decided to do a really good job and used SOS pads on some spots on the hood.

Funny thing is, I don't remember really getting in trouble. I think my parents realized that we did it out of kindness (and stupidity!). I'm sure they paid for a new paint job!

Stay away from the clorex...:LOL:

Hey, now that you guys are washing the car I get the bench to myself.
Cameron and I were in a piano recital today. Between piano, biology, 4-H, school and familiy, things get pretty busy!

Grace

TG, I was at a Christmas Party last night. The local community association hosted a dinner where they provided turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and punch. All the local residents brought salads, side dishes, and desserts. The association also provided gifts for all the kids. Which I think is great, so no child is left out. All the parents have to provide is the name, age, and boy/girl for each child.

PS, I am also going to a Christmas Party tomorrow night. Work related so it should be lots of fun.:rolleyes: Seriously, we have great time. They are serving a fajita buffet (shrimp, chicken, and beef) at the local Mexican restaurant. The guy in the red suit is going to make an appearance, and we have gift exchange and raffle for the adults.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom