Where is the Love ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
Have you ever wondered, Where is the Love . Next time you go out, Look at the Little Children, Look at the smiles on their faces. Now think of those Little Children living all over the world and until they learn different from adults they would play with each other no questions asked. Why do we as Big Kids"adults" play differently?
Perhaps we need to be learning from them. It takes something awful to get us to work together often times, We are better than that. If you need a smile to start with, have mine, I have plenty to go around. Don't wonder any longer where the love is, Its as close as your own heart, change yours first and pass out a smile next time you are out. May your days get better starting today, may you live long and reach out to a few hearts. Our young are our most important resource, Thats were our Love Is ! :cool:

Spot on James!! What a lovely post to read at the start of a day!! I will be certainly passing around my
1.gif
... and I hope all of the members will see this post soon!! You rock, as always!!
11.gif

tee-hee. i so have to say it, guys..... you asked where the love is, maidrite...... the luv is right here hanging out at her computer typing a post!:LOL:

all joking aside, kids are great little individuals.

Last edited:
tee-hee. i so have to say it, guys..... you asked where the love is, maidrite...... the luv is right here hanging out at her computer typing a post!:LOL:

luvs you're too cute

Between wasabi's pink to green dots and the green font I've got to give my eyes a break! lol

I like the part about "you can have mine" - that was nice.

I AM SO SORRY KITCHEN ELF, I WILL TRY TO REMEMBER NOT TO USE GREEN ANY MORE I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU !:LOL:

IF NOT I CAN GO TO THIS !:LOL:

JAMES!! I know you are a colourful dude and we all love that, but for ****'s sake please avoid using YELLOW it is utterly illegible!! I just don't want anyone to miss any of your wonderful message hon, we all luvs ya you know that eh!!?
11.gif

Yellow is the root of all evil on these boards, why is it there anyways? As for your message Maidrite....Thnak you...too often we forget.......

Smile y'all!!!

urmaniac13 said:
JAMES!! I know you are a colourful dude and we all love that, but for ****'s sake please avoid using YELLOW it is utterly illegible!! I just don't want anyone to miss any of your wonderful message hon, we all luvs ya you know that eh!!?
11.gif
Licia,
I gotta tell you between you and Maidrite, I always leave the computer hee hawing, giggling or smiling...You two both write the best posts...Thanks...and please keep making each day brighter
kadesna:LOL:

I found the love when my daughters decided to trick me while eating. One distracted me, i got up the other took my sammich:-p from the table and put it on my seat......then i sat down.:ROFLMAO: And there they were.:whistling I hadn't laughed that hard since..........yesterday when they were doing Three Stooges acts to each other!
sterb191.gif

I love being a Father and a Grandfather, Just like when I was a Packaging Manager. I love the quote,"Because I can" I wasn't so happy with it when I was a Child though. :cool:

Kids are happy because they have very little worries. They are like little intoxicated adults in a way. Kids ARE our best resource! But to me, not because of their smile. Kids with no food do not often smile. THEY have big worries. Im not here to pour water on a fire. Just my honest opinion. Adults have very real problems. To compare an adult to a child in a decent home is not uplifting for me. Its like comparing a VERY wealthy adult with a nice home and a good life (content love life with the wife..... etc) to a poor person that strugles pay check to pay check. Some people have to worry almost daily about problems. Others have to worry about a big scuff on their $250 shoes and the contractor not showing up on time to build an extension on their home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom