Where's luvs ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was thinking the same thing..How about Bucky anyone heard from him? What about Chocolatechef? Who else is missing/

kadesma

I am pretty sure luvs left a message a short while ago saying she would not be around for a while.

I spoke to her last week - Sunday I believe (a week ago) and she is doing fine. She is taking a little break and getting herself up to speed. Bang - I'm sure she will get your message eventually - just give her some time. She has the sweetest voice!!!! She probably could use a little prayer from all of us.

She did say she had stuff to do, hope everything is Ok fo her. All of you people are so lovely to each other, DH belongs to 2 forums but all they seem to do is abuse each other and be nasty. I would hate that, I love coming here it makes my day.

I'll keep her in my thoughts. If you talk to her again KE please let her
know that I'm thinking about her and sending her hugs.

Thanks Elf, she is like a daughter around here and I think we all tend to worry when they don't check in:) Prayers and good thoughts her way.

kadesma

:) I hope she see this when she gets back. It'll make her feel good to know how much she is loved and missed around here.:):)

hi!
1.gif
thanks for thinking of me, guys!bang, i didn't get your message!:ohmy:
i'll be around now.
luv ya all!

luvs !!!!!!!!! where have you been young lady ?????
you are sooooooo grounded until you're 92 !!!!!! :mad:
welcome "home" :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom