Which Firefox Extensions Do You Use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My desktop is a G4 Mac OSX 10.4.5. I run Safari. I downloaded Firefox twice on my machine and over all I love it. I got one problem both times that made me uninstall Firefox. My vertical and horizontal bars go beserk. I can't control them. Safari is pretty good, but I miss the extensions on Firefox.

I have added a few cool extensions to my Firefox.

Restart Tabbed
When you use this option then when you close firefox it will re-open with all the tabs that were open when you closed it.

Auto Copy
This will copy any text that you select right to the clipboard. It does this automatically as soon as you highlight anything. No need to hit control c.

Forecastfox
This one is great. It gives me the current weather and also forcasts right on the bottom of my browser window. Now when my wife asks what the weather will be like tomorrow I no longer have to look it up. It is right there on my screen at all times.

WorldClocks
This is one I use at work, but not at home. I work with a group of people in Mumbai India. This extension puts a clock on the bottom of my browser that shows the current time in Mumbai. You can add any city you like.

coolis and faster fox are a couple other extensions I have added on. And smiliesxtra, but they wont work on this board for some reasaon, even when I use the img code.

I have both of those as well tattrat. I can actually use smiliesextra here, but I rarely use it.

I have been wondering if I should download Faster Fox - I guess I will now!

Has anyone downloaded the mouse program where you just run your mouse on the screen? There was one review where you couldn't read the scroll button but after "turning" a few pages there was another program (I assume very similar) where I think you could still use the scroll wheel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom