Which site will you use to write diary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenny1999

Senior Cook
I still have an old-schooled habit, that is, writing dairy. However, I do not want to use a pen and a book because it's getting unorganized, and chances are it can be read easily by my friends or family or even lost.....

What is the site will you recommend for writing dairy on the web? The site should be reputable and reliable and you believe that their admin will not look at your content because my dairy is not intended to be open to the public

I don't keep a diary. But, I do have a journal on Dreamwidth. If you want to keep it private, just make all of your posts private. You can put tags on your entries, to make them easier to find or sort later. The default view is chronological order, with the most recent entries first. It's free, but you can have a paid membership if you want. I don't remember what benefits there are with a paid membership.

Dreamwidth

Which site will you use to write dairy

All these random questions…
Are these for a school project?

I like the old school, written diary. You heirs can come across it one day in a forgotten trunk in an attic…. like in the movies..

All these random questions…
Are these for a school project?

I like the old school, written diary. You heirs can come across it one day in a forgotten trunk in an attic…. like in the movies..

What school project? Don't live in your imagination!
This is an off-topic forum that can be used to discuss anything!

I am a firm believer in if you want to keep something secret or private do not keep written notes or on the internet.

If you need to write things down in order to feel better, venting or otherwise, do so... then once a week have a little BBQ on your hibachi on the porch and burn them.

You've had the therapy of writing it down to get it off your chest, now, burn it and let the gods take care of it.

This way your notes will stay private and unviewed.

If you are writing your memoirs and want people to eventually see them, just keep your diary in a locked box to be opened on your demise. But even there I wouldn't write anything that would embarrass you should it become exposed before you wanted and certainly nothing incriminating!

Or get a pet that you can tell your deepest secrets to. If not able to keep a pet, get a stuffed animal you can talk to. They won't tell tales. ;)

I still have an old-schooled habit, that is, writing dairy. However, I do not want to use a pen and a book because it's getting unorganized, and chances are it can be read easily by my friends or family or even lost.....

What is the site will you recommend for writing dairy on the web? The site should be reputable and reliable and you believe that their admin will not look at your content because my dairy is not intended to be open to the public

Google Docs gives you lots of tools and flexibility. One of my too many recipes lists are there for instance and there is nothing to attract Google's attention or greed.

But if you think you're going to be the next Taylor Swift, then I'd suggest hiding your secrets in an altogether non-digital format. Beyond that, trapdoors and cryptography come to mind.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom