Who do you choose, I choose John Beck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tivo'd 4 of Lidia Bastianich's shows and finally had a chance to view them today while reading. She is my second choice. I loved watching her truffle show today, all about truffles and eggs. I love her passion. I think my next choice would be Gordon Ramsay now that I see his name here in print. I think never mind cooking, I'd just love him to pieces. But I'd have to beat him senseless if he cussed at me, actually, I'd cry and then what would he do? Comfort me > doubt it.
Watching Lidia, I noticed something a bit odd and wonder if I'm correct in noticing that she chews on only her right side of her mouth. She must have a bad crown too:(

Can't think of any well-known chef that I'd like to prepare my meal. Actually, I would dearly love to have my adoptive mother in my house cooking for me again. I would kill for some of her fried chicken or a plate of her biscuits. She's been gone since 1988 and I would love, love, love to enjoy her great food again.

Wolfgang
1168371210pt2.jpg

& Mario

Maybe you need to send him the link to this thread and see if it helps :ROFLMAO:

I've done way wackier things than dat. :angel:

Wolfie, I Wuv You!!!

Will you send me a smoked salmon pizza with caviar? Pretty please. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom