Who is your most favorite character in "Friends" and why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
Friends is my most favorite sit com in the whole world.I've watched it a million times,and still do.it still always makes me laugh and feel so light hearted and i love all of the characters but my favorite will have to be Monika.why? because first of all thats me.she is so much like myself.i'm as obsessive about certain things specially cleanliness and being painfully organized.i love cooking and i believe i'm quite good at it(at least anyone who has ever tasted anything i made says i'm an awsome cook),lol.And i love kids so much that i hardly waited after each baby for the next one.lol.well i have 3 with the grace of God,with a 2 yr gap between the elder 2 and one and a half yr gap between the 2nd and the 3rd one.
So how about you guys?

Monika, because she's HOT! Oh, and Rachel, because she's hot, too, and was a more appealing character. Phoebe never much appealed to me. I usually wanted to punch Joey in the nose because he's frustratingly stupid.

Monika, because she's HOT! Oh, and Rachel, because she's hot, too, and was a more appealing character. Phoebe never much appealed to me. I usually wanted to punch Joey in the nose because he's frustratingly stupid.

joey is so darn cute and yes so stupid too but his stupid scenes always make me laugh..."whats there not to like..custard,good,jam,goood,meat gooood.":LOL:

Who is my favorite? Entertainment wise it would be Phoebe, Joey, or Chandler, but to look at it would be Rachel.

they were showing a program on tv on some channel the other day where they were telling facts about Friends.I was surprised to know that Monica was originally supposed to play Rachael's part,and Janice was actually auditioned for Monica's part.another surprising revelation was that,originally,chandler and rachael were meant to be together instead of monica and chandler.Just imagine,rachel without ross...its hard to imagine..:)

Back
Top Bottom