Who is your newest friend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
MiniMan is mine, but I claim you all:ohmy:

Attachments

• Cubs Season Win.jpg
    Cubs Season Win.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 106
pacs!!!:LOL:

i sent 2 requests. we'll see. they were to barbara & james. floors me that we weren't already buddies before!!

My newest friend is Some Like it Hot! She's so nice!

I love all of my friends!

:)Barbara
my newest friend too-so nice to talk too-what a nice, nice person-I'll send blessings to her from (insert higher power of your choice here) - slih is aces with the Smoke King!!! ;)

Thanks Quicksilver and good morning to you as well! And thank you for your request James! :cool:

It would be difficult to think of anyone I wouldn't care to be friends with, I've never met such a large group of kind hearted and sincere people in my life!
I really do envy James and Barbara for having to opportunity to meet so many of you in person! :)

Just popped in to read a PM and saw this thread. My latest friends are two cool dudes - Smoke King and Ghettoracingkid.

:w00t2: As you can see, I'm very excited to have FOUR new friends today (plus, I needed an excuse to use that crazy smilie :blush:).....and those lovely people are Ladycook61, LPBeier, Maidrite and texasgirl. Howdy to everyone!

I can't believe that I had not noticed you guys missing from my page!! I'm sure there are more and as I figure it out, I will add.

Back
Top Bottom