Who likes guinea pigs as pets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fried? baked? boiled?

haha, just kidding. Although I think they are cute, They are cuter at someone else's house!!

Another google search... "guinea pig forum" turned up several sites that are devoted to the little critters. Check them out, they look like what you need. : )

fried? baked? boiled?

haha, just kidding. Although I think they are cute, They are cuter at someone else's house!!
I jump into these threads from the power user page and never know exactly what sub forum something might be in. When I saw this I thought we had a member who lived where they do eat guinea pigs. My dad went to Peru a couple years ago and they think we are crazy for keeping the little things as pets. They are equated to chickens down there. You feed them only to get them big enough to eat. Tastes just like chicken according to my father.

It's not mean, it's just how it is, sorry. There are people here who eat opossum, squirrels, rabbit, all sorts of things. People in Peru eat guinea pigs.

It is no more mean to guinea pigs than it is that we eat chicken or cow or pig or fish or...

I can certainly understand that littlechefassisstant. I would not want to think of someone eating my pet either!

I saw Anthony Bourdain eating guinea pig in Peru yesterday. He said it was delicious.
They are adorable, but just like bunnies, they procreate so abundantly that they must have been created for food.

ok i created this Thread to talk about GPs and how to care for them. so can people on this thread please kindly stop talking about eatting GPs PLEASE!!!

I changed the title of your thread so it reflects what you are looking for. Hopefully that will get things more on the track you were looking for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom