Who's got pictures??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Each time I click on a members username and click on view member gallery I get an error message that states if I followed a valid link to contact the admin.

Each time I click on a members username and click on view member gallery I get an error message that states if I followed a valid link to contact the admin.

click on the name, public profile, once in the persons profile, scroll down on the right side, you will see their albums, just click on them.:)

Every time I sit down to try I am swarmed by little people wanting to see the pictures of themselves as babies. Will have to wait til after bedtime.

I posted two photo albums to my profile page, so please check out the goings on at 1313 Mockingbird Lane.

Who's got pictures up that I can see?? C'mon, I wanna see you guys..;)

I have a bunch of photos, but I'm not in any of them. Plus, I don't have them posted!

Nobody knows who am, or what I look like!

Muwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :devilish:

vera, nice seeing you, I like the shots. I am interested in hearing what your ink is, as you know, I am a fan and collector.

now, I am normally pretty savvy to these things, but I for the life of me can not see how to create an album, how did you do it?

Ok I started, it's just the kids so far.... and my chin.....
Will add more later I'm sleepy.

vera, nice seeing you, I like the shots. I am interested in hearing what your ink is, as you know, I am a fan and collector.

now, I am normally pretty savvy to these things, but I for the life of me can not see how to create an album, how did you do it?

Tat, look back in this thread, first page, I think. Someone else asked the same question.

It was easy to make the album, I have trouble getting the pix off the camera and into the computer. I have to beg my son to help me.

I love your pics, Vera. Your kids are so good looking. (No big surprise - you are a beautiful woman.) Also, I love your beautiful golden, yellow walls. It must be a pleasure to be in that room.

I'm a huge fan of bright colourful walls. Glad you liked them!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom