Who's got pictures??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I added a few more photos to my album.

Also in case anyone is interested here is my album from my walk across the Golden Gate Bridge this past weekend. It was an absolutely amazing day, so clear and warm and no smog or fog! I can't believe I've lived in the bay area all my life and never walked the bridge before!!!

Golden Gate Bridge walk - a set on Flickr

New Picture Album!

I've got pictures of apple picking, bread pudding souffle, my hot tub and lots of pictures from Yankee Stadium Monument Park.

one of the kids and a few of DH's reef aquarium.
:)

Nice coral.
Too bad you don't live closer, I'd let him steal mine. The fishies are all gone, and the coral before them (before I got AC and had a temp spike), but I keep the water flowing just because I have so much live rock in there. I don't want it to totally crap out, but after 15 years, I'm just not into it anymore. Too much other stuff going on....

It's amazing what live rock will survive isnt it?
His was shipped from CA, we scrubbed it.... after it was half black and REALLY smelly..
Still got free corals on it.
We have some just sitting in an inch of yucky water in the basement... been a year or so... theres still corals that will not die in there!

I've got lots of pictures I'd gladly put up.Unfortunately,"posting" (or is it "uploading"?) them is another story. I may as well try and split an atom!!:LOL:

sk you can't be any slower than me.... I usually start them uploading and start cookin' dinner...
or go to bed!!!!!

I still have to bribe one of my adult children to get the pictures out of my camera and onto the computer:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom