Why Dogs Attack their Owners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
pic00041.jpg

pic06334.jpg

pic18467.jpg

pic19169.jpg

pic26500.jpg

Sad

That is so so sad! Why do people do this? The owners should dress like that and see the response they would get! Like Andy M said, animal abuse. Sure is heartbreaking to me. And yet they will love their owners with unconditional love.

Why Dogs Attack Their Owners

The pictures of the dogs are adorable. I loved seeing them all dressed up.
At Holloween each year at the indoor mall near my condo they have a contest for the most usual and adorable dressed dogs and if you win you get a $100.00 Gift Certificate that you can use in any of the stores.

Whenever I see a dog all dressed up they have that "Kill me now" look.:(

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That was soo funnny I dont see it as animal abuse at all.Dogs will put up with alot of stuff if it means they get attention.

Our dog has the superman costume but will only wear the cape (he lays down on the floor if I put the body on him) and he is very superhero'ish in it. All our trick or treaters loved him!
And, mudbug, our cat has a princess hat (think old school princesses, not tiaras) / cape and a witch hat / cape that she will wear around the house for awhile. I think she likes the capes, she curls up to sleep and can tuck her head under the end to "hide". The hats, not so much.

mudbug said:
I wanna see pictures of people wrangling their cats into these costumes.

too funny, jkath!

I want to see those movies...with the sound!

Back
Top Bottom