Wichita Falls diner offers steak dinner free - if you can eat it all...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! I've dropped half of that with a baked potato, salad, and bread as side dishes and washed it all away with beer. I don't think I could conquor doubling it though . . . . . .

I'd at least give it a go if I was there . . . . . how much does it cost if you do not finish?

Ah Yes, the 'Ol 96er bit from The Great Outdoors...

"He ain't done!"
Waddya mean he ain't done? There's nothing but fat and grissle left of that plate!"
"He ain't done!"
"Ok, Ok, say if I get a couple of desserts down him too, will you throw in some hats and T-shirts for the kids?"

:ROFLMAO:

John

I'd take the challenge and pay the 40 cause i know i'd never finish it all in an hour ! lol. and have some left for lunch the next day ? bonus !

In my younger days, I used to be a VERY big eater. I would have jumped at the chance to tackle this challenge and I very possibly could have eaten it all.

Alas, those days are gone forever and now I eat more nearly normal portions of good food.

Maybe the next time I'm in Texas, I'll stop by and treat SO and me to a special lunch!

we had something quite similar here in Hannover at the Star Diner a few months ago.. but it was an 1kg-Steak ( about 35 ounces) only... :mrgreen:
we asked if someone completed and the answer was only one!

Back
Top Bottom