Wish me luck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LT72884

Head Chef
Tomorrow is the big summer party that i have been planing for 2 months. 600 people should be showing up. I cant wait for it to be over because it is pretty stressful at times.

Please wish me luck mates!

Sending you loads of luck Matty! I'm sure it will go very well and it will fly by! Can't wait to hear about it!!

With LT at the Helm, as our Down-Under freinds say, no worries mate. I know that with a bit of prayer to calm the nerves, and scheduled prep sheet, you are gonna shine. You've got the skills. You've got the talent. Now go get 'em, and, keep us posted.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

600?

Gee 600 is lot of people. Hope you have enough places for people to sit down. I went to party not enough chairs and they started throwing people into the pool. I didn't dare complain about no chairs. Just drank more wine and didn't care if I was sitting down. Boy, the wine was sure good and cold. I know you will have great turnout and good time. Now if just doesn't rain. That is all it is doing around here. Let us know how they all enjoyed it. After all the planning you have done will be perfect. oh good luck!

here ya go

WOOT, turned out great. We had more people than we thought, but thats ok because we had tons and tons of food and places to sit. We had a live Mariachi band come and play for us. Zavala is there name. Pretty good. We had Pinatas for the kids to beat down and to get a sugar high before bed time. We had a water balloon launcher that my friends dad made to launch candy and other things. A big inflatable castle that kids could jump in. alot of fun and i actually enjoyed it.

we accomplished it with in our 2300$ budget too.

I did not get any pictures of the food because i was serving for 90% of the time. the weather was nice and warm for us.

Here are 10 pics of the turn out. the single shot of the lil girl is Lindsy. She is a girl that i baby sit every so often. Her brother is my sisters student.

Attachments

• all the people.jpg
    all the people.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 186
  • bah.jpg
    bah.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 162
  • bounce baby bounce.jpg
    bounce baby bounce.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 169
  • candy.jpg
    candy.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 166
  • dad and G pa.jpg
    dad and G pa.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 159
  • decorated chair.jpg
    decorated chair.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 145
  • lil dancers.jpg
    lil dancers.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 190
  • lindsy.jpg
    lindsy.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 161
  • the launcher.jpg
    the launcher.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 177
  • zavala the second.jpg
    zavala the second.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 186
clapping.gif

Good job LT!

Yea, the high you get from something like this is wonderful - but the thoughts of doing it 3 years in a row? :wacko:

Congrats on your success! The weather looked great. The gods were with you.
What was the occasion? - other than temporary insanity?​

the occasion was a church party. But it was not for church member only, everyone and anyone was invited to it. Seriously if you guys lived here i would have invited you to it.

Congrats!!! I'm glad it went well since I was to late to wish you the best!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom