Women spend two-and-a-half years on their hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) Im way behind also my hair is medium length and I dont even brush it in the morning it looks better left alone.People always compliment my hair if they only knew.Oh! I do comb it with a wide tooth comb after washing.

:) Corazon!You must be from New Mexico.I already know you are.:LOL: :LOL: Just like me.:ROFLMAO: We just wash and go.What a waste of time to get the fancy hair.Who cares.:ROFLMAO:

I certainly don't spend much time on mine, but my dd and gd make up for what I don't. They do a total hair makeover at least once a day. I'd go crazy if I had to do that.

Are you sure you meant women spend 2-1/2 years on their hair? That is a new one for me. I wash, blow dry, use a curling iron and then I style it and put some hair spray on it. It takes me less than an hour but I am getting tired of doing my hair. It is dyed blonde and I am thinking about going back my my natural color which is brown and then getting a permanent.

How are you going today? It is after 9pm here in Southern California. I really like your username because it reminds me of some great times I had in Texas with an old boyfriend.

:) They had this topic on the Today Show and said alot of women average 40 minutes a day on their hair.Imagine that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom