WOO HOO! DC back online again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah there were some behind the scenes updates going on, but I don't think it is anything that you will see.

Man I feel like a junky. I was shaking and seeing spots when I couldn't get on DC for that long time :wacko:

Yay !!!!!!!! I even left Mj a message that said

hellllllllllllllllllllllllp i can't get into to dc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was fun:mad: :LOL: I stompped around here til my DH asked what he did wrong:LOL: Then tried to watch TV..Lousey, so I read cookbooks...What a sigh of relief this morning..Yea, we're up and running...

kadesma

And here I thought I had been booted from the site for some reason! I got back from skiing and couldn't get into anything!!

John

phew!!! i am relieved, ecstatic, and annoyed.

my first day back from the vampire shift, and i couldn't get in. then i thought of my "foods in the usa" post, and thought i might be banned again. :huh:

glad it wasn't that. i don't know what i'd do without all of yous guys.

at least the worst of it was i got slammed in a pm, but i'll live.

yay!!! we're back!!!!

buckytom said:
phew!!! i am relieved, ecstatic, and annoyed.

my first day back from the vampire shift, and i couldn't get in. then i thought of my "foods in the usa" post, and thought i might be banned again. :huh:

glad it wasn't that. i don't know what i'd do without all of yous guys.

at least the worst of it was i got slammed in a pm, but i'll live.

yay!!! we're back!!!!

Your post was completely fine buckytom. You are, as always, eloquent and to the point. Sorry you got slammed in a PM, that is sucky. Hope you can mend fences with whoever that was. :wacko:

I did not give up

Although, I did think it was "The End". I had just posted and mentioned my "2-Pack" a day cig habit in the course of my message, and I thought you guys were mad at me and "Dumped" my membership.
But since I had not yet heard of a "No Smoking" policy, I kept coming back.
Then...Bam! There everybody is!
Hoo-Ray!
:wacko:
I'm glad it wasn't out long. You guys are Great! :chef:

There were some special features being installed on the server that conflicted with some other things, but its all good now.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom