World of Warcraft

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm playing it right now on my other computer.
Level 29, just finished a Warsong Gultch with 25 kills and 2 flag returns.
I came in first, obviously. :D

Undead Rogue
Venture Co Server

I'm a console gamer. Halo2 and Gears of War currently, until I can afford Final FantasyXII.

One of my buddies met his fiance playing WoW though, and we were all very surprised when we met her; extremely attractive and cool, level-headed gal. Not saying those types of people don't exist in the gaming community, but let's face it, those of us who are at least semi-serious gamers know that people associate most of us with a certain stereotype.

Whisperwind server
Gossie, level 60, and Tazzdu, level 39, and Cynologee, level 20+

The last time I played a game like that was when I used to play Ultima on my Commodore 64.

I just do not have time to get sucked into a game like that anymore.

GB said:
The last time I played a game like that was when I used to play Ultima on my Commodore 64.

I just do not have time to get sucked into a game like that anymore.

Oh man, now THERE'S a memory!!

Ultima IV, GB? Or one of the earlier ones?

John

(I think I mentioned in another thread, I've goofed around playing a Sims type game online called Second Life)

Ultima IV as well as earlier ones too John. Man I remember swapping out those floppy disks like crazy to get into the dungeons or forests or wherever.

I've been playing since open beta. I started out on the Silver Hand RP server and later moved to the Maelstrom RP-PvP server. I can't explain why but I've played Horde since release. I'm stuck on hybrids with lots of shaman and druids under my belt. I intent to try out a BE paladin when the expansion hits in January.

GB said:
Ultima IV as well as earlier ones too John. Man I remember swapping out those floppy disks like crazy to get into the dungeons or forests or wherever.

Yep, remember those games well. Think Ultima IV was on about 6 diskettes.

Remember sneaking around Lord British's castle looking for treasure rooms... :angel:

Maybe I'll take a look at this WoW and see what it's all about.

John

Oh man, now THERE'S a memory!!

Ultima IV, GB? Or one of the earlier ones?

John

(I think I mentioned in another thread, I've goofed around playing a Sims type game online called Second Life)

MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: Ultima 4 was by FAR the best gaming experience I have had yet. 1985. Lord British..... ahhhhh. WoW brings back those nuggets of goodness. :)

No not really. You did not play with other users. It was just you and the computer generated monsters and world and stuff.

Oh alright. I can image it being good for a while. To me, games are boring unless I've got someone to play with. I still have a few single player games, but they have to be really good.

There is one game series called the .hack series. That was a great game. I played the first and the other 3 hadn't come out yet. So i waited. The moment they came out, I bought them and beat it in the same night.

Then when I beat them all, I did it again. :D

Now I just play online games. Diablo, Starcraft, Counter Strike, WoW, Flash Flash Revolution.

Back
Top Bottom