Worst Movie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Definitely, Wolf Creek. Went to the theatre to see it and it made no sense at all. It's a poor representation of those true events.

:) I love Quentin Tarantino movies.But when I did a pay per view of Devils Rejects I lasted about 15 minutes I love alot of monster movies but that was ridiculous.

:) Sushi! I liked The Cooler.William H Macy in my opinion is a great actor.
I love all the Kill Bill movies.It's all just personal preference just like you like vanilla ,I like chocolate.Some of us just like to see the darker side of life,does not mean we want to live it!

There are no bad movies. B movies, maybe, but no really bad ones. I actually kind of like "bad" movies.

Best "bad" movie? Cool World. It's gloriously awful. Second in line would be Xanadu.

Then again, I don't have to pay to see first-run movies, so all new movies are good to me. :LOL:

:) There are alot of movies that critics slam big time but when I watch them I think they are pretty good.By the way has anyone seen A Lone Star State of Mind.I loved that movie!

Okay, now I have a clear cut "winner" for this thread, and man, I would have never thought I would ever come to find something really, THIS bad!!:yuk:

We had the misfortune of choosing to watch "Date Movie" last night, and jeepers, what a waste of our time that was, watching a blank wall would have been a more stimulating experience.:ohmy:

Mind you, I had seen so many films that were horrendously stupid while I was rather embarrassed to admit I laughed quite a lot, there have been just as many films that were void of any substance whatsoever, however there were indeed something to be offered, i.e. great special effect/CGI, lovely cinematography, cool music etc., or even those films I completely disliked, I could understand they could be attractive to some people with different taste.

This "Date Movie" wasn't even any of the above!! The whole dumbness was just beyond comprehension, as well as the lack of taste and the complete failure of their miserable attempt to draw any laughter with the (supposed) jokes and parodies.

This film was honestly an insult to human intellect, even for stupid people:dry:
it is actually more scary than any horror film to think how low the Hollywood industry is sinking to with a production like this...

Hotel He**farmer vincent hotel/best barbque in the region-- one of those movie you can't believe you are watching yet you sit and watch the whole thing.
another one The Clerks (think thats the title) movie on conveience store clerks in a day. OMG

Last edited:
There are just some movies that should just never have been made. Like the remake of The Parent Trap (ICK!) or movies based on popular novels like Stephen Kings "Needful Things" (The book was awesome but the movie was horrible).

Perhaps the one movie that should just never have been made was the DaVinci Code (ACK!). Again, great book but the movie was only thrown together to ca$h in on the name value of the book... and it shows. :sick:

~ Raven ~

Raven said:
There are just some movies that should just never have been made. Like the remake of The Parent Trap (ICK!)

My kids watched that yesterday & loved it. I wasn't real impressed though.

OK, my vote for worst movie ever, Naoplian Dynamite. My nephew loved & has gone as far as to wear a shirt that says Vote For Pedro on the front!!:rolleyes:

When I was on the plane back home from Australia I decided to watch the Oyster Farmer.

If you ever get a chance to see this, don't! It's terrible. Great scenery, dreadful plot, rotten characterisation, stupid ending, they must have spent so much on the budget for the actors and cinematography that they didn't have enough left for anything else.

I'm just glad I saw it for free.

I agree

Debbie said:
clockwork orange it was an absolutely gross disgusting movie
I agree with you nasty movie. I also did not like pulp fiction.

Fat Albert was pretty bad I watched the series as a kid and just did not
like the movie.

Can't think of the names of the movies but the last few movies
Bruce Willis saves everyone. Enough of those movies one was enough.

Oh and what about Steven Sagaw(s) movies. Didn't he make the same
move (theme) over and over again.

I could go on and on, there was some girl cowboy movie did not like
that either. What happened to the good movies that you couldn't
wait to see the movie and were not disappointed with it.

I would much rather go bowling over the movies any day now.

Aeon Flux, I watched this movie on a recent air trip and gosh other than the high tech look the movie had nothing to write home about. Terrible and a total waste.

Another one was Unbreakable which was equally pathetic. I had high hopes from Shyamalan after Sixth Sense but all his subsequent movies are mediocre at best.

I also hated the Evil Dead series of movies (old). I am not a huge fan of gross horror flicks. There is a good way to scare people and a bad way and this was surely the bad of the lot.

Back
Top Bottom