Would you buy Puppy Cake Cake mix for your dog???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would You buy Puppy Cake Cake Mix for Your Dog??

• Yes At least once a month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only once every few months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only a couple times a year

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, but only once a year

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • NEVER would buy the product for my dog.

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
if a dog year is equal to 7 human years, shouldn't they get 7 birthday parties, therefore 7 cakes?

my neighbor's dog has agreed not to poop on my lawn in exchange for this statement.

it was part of a deal including not faking throwing a ball.

Last edited:
I had to say no. We bake treats for our pugs and the only thing in the recipe that is a processed product is Gerber baby food.

Craig

Good grief. Beagle gets lamb and rice dry dog food, along with CET HEX strips for teeth cleaning. That's it. Other than 321 cake, I don't even bake for us humans!

I probably really would not buy it, but I voted that I would, but there would be conditions. The first condition would be that the ingredients are healthy. The second is that I could get it for a good price.

If there had been another category, "I would at least give it a try," I would have voted for that one. :)

I try to never say never or always, but this one .... I can't see it. I've adored my dogs to distraction, but unless they were sick, I wouldn't cook for them, and I hate to bake anyway. In my experience, my beloved pets were healthier having a very regular diet. I don't bake my husband a cake!

Last edited:
I used to make our DD homemade treats frequently. Always from recipes intended for dogs. Except for his birthday cake. Then he got a boxed mix spice cake. No frosting, just the cake. The kind, I don't recall the name, that you added liquid to the dry ingredients and baked right in the box the dry ingredients came in. He had one every year on his birthday. And, also on the last day of his life.

My roommate used to feed her dog a vanilla cupcake for its birthday every year. I think that it was a good excuse to buy a 6 pack of cupcakes, I didn't argue! Maybe not the healthiest thing for a dog, but once a year couldn't hurt. The dog was a sucker for attention, and would sit there with the cupcake in front of her while happy birthday was sung to her, she wouldn't go after the cupcake until she got the nod from mom. Heck you could put a steak dinner on the coffee table and she would just stare at it, hoping to move it with her mind.

I loved that dog, and I'm not really a dog person.

Back
Top Bottom