Wow. Smalltown honesty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dang it, now I'll have a pic of a teeny little spanish speaking chihuahua w/ chicken legs running thru my dreams all night.....

dang it, now I'll have a pic of a teeny little spanish speaking chihuahua w/ chicken legs running thru my dreams all night.....

Hot or mild, hot or mild, I must know.....
I mean crispy or regular, crispy or regular...

Quite a creepy vision.. *shudders* A chihuahua is bad enough lol

Man those dogs bug me. OK, yeah they are cute in their own way, but mannn.

That movie coming out about blinged-out chihuahua's scares me.

Yep, Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, and possibly another (A&W?) are owned by the same people. You can find various combinations in many places.

:)Barbara

Down here we have 2 Kentucky Fried / Taco Bells, and we are getting an A&W/Long John Silver's. It is going in next to the Wendy's and the KFC, which is across the street from the Pizza Hut. Hmmmm arent' they ALL owned by the same company?

Up in NY where my Mom is they have a Taco Bell / Long John Silver's.

pacanis- You went right by my road. The new Harley shop is beautiful. The first and only time wew ate at the KFC/Taco Bell it was dirty/nasty and any other gross word you can think of, that was a few years ago so it might be better now.

Nice to see the person before you, and yourself doing the right thing. Hopefully it will be passed on.

pacanis- You went right by my road. The new Harley shop is beautiful. The first and only time wew ate at the KFC/Taco Bell it was dirty/nasty and any other gross word you can think of, that was a few years ago so it might be better now.

I remember seeing a sign that said Ashville 1......
I wasn't sure if it meant how many miles, or the population :huh:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Quite a few years ago, while driving on New York Thruway we got a flat tire. Husband goes to get the spare tire out and the jack, the handle for the jack was missing, as he took it out to use on something at home and never put it back. As we are thinking the next step. We realize he still had a bucket of tools in the back from a repair job he did, which had an electric drill with the drill bit still in the drill. (a good size bit) so I said will this help. We put it in the jack and it it fit. It however did look alittle strange a electric drill with a cord hanging out of a jack. it had to be a good laugh for ones going by. While it was jacking up and for some reason it stopped and won't go up up any further. we still had to have it go up more. While trying to work at it letting it down and up again and no change, A car came up upon us and slowed down. In the car was about 6 nuns. One waved and the others gave us the sign of the cross. our daughter (7 or 8 yrs.at the time) states "Well that will help and Laughed" Then a second or 2 later the jacked worked - changed the tire and we were on our way. All smile and laughs at the whole event. Did that we put extra in the collection plate.

One thing I alway do is - When I see a vehicle that has been to the lumber yard and then on the way home their items have slid out of their truck on to the highway. Iknow some of you know about this as I have had it happen. I always stop to help as i remenber how embrassing it is. One time it was just me and the vehicle had to men in it right in the middle of the busiest part of the town. I got out to help them and they were in shock to see a women help them. They wanted to pay me and i told them to put it away - It has happen to me so next time you see someone in the same situation stop and help them. So they said you got a deal and we left to go our separte ways.

yeah pacanis, Ashville is definatly a small town if you blink you miss it. I actually live on the outskirts. Out where the deer and antelope play.:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

man, have i got a devil in me tonight...

pacanis, maybe the neighbors were just testing you. how much was in the wallet?

lol.

ok, i'm off to nw pa., with a wallet stuffed with $50's attached to a fishing line and high speed reel...

let's see who takes the bait and runs, and who looks for the owner.

It's huntin' season here, BT.
You may want to ditch the Joisey plates if you are going to be laying in wait.
:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom