www.WheresGeorge.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Half Baked

Executive Chef
Anyone else follow these bills around? Whenever I get one, I always go to the site and enter it. Some of the bills have really traveled around the country and it's interesting to track them.

For those of you who don't know about it, on the edge of some bills people have stamped or written: Track this bill at Where's George? ® 2.2

You sign up and log in the serial #, denomination, series year...

Canada has the same program called: Whereswilly User pages directory

I do it whenever I get one of the bills marked "where's George". It's fun. I sneaked a WG $20 in my son's stuff when he left for school. It was fun to read that he had found the bill and posted it's location.

I've done it, and tracked some great mileage.

the red stamps to mark the bills, skeched out for the legalities of de-facing national treasure, but I digg it non the less.

This is VERY confusing stuff for a non American I can tell ya!!:wacko: :)

Wheres George?? Who IS George?:ermm:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Lol Lyn! George Washington is on our $1 bill. It really is interesting to go online and see where the bills have been.

When you get a WheresGeorge bill, you sign on put in the information and the bill comes up with a short notes as to where the bill has been.

I got my last one as change from a Goodyear in Marietta GA so that's what I wrote. The bill had come from Alabama.

I work for a bank and I see them ALL the time. I have never gotten one myself but if I did, I would track it. I think it's fun!!

Back
Top Bottom