Yes, Barbara, we are related!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sitting in the ER waiting for a ct scan for a possible kidney stone and at the very least it is an infection. because I have ingnored my sinus and gum infections for too long I am also very aneamic.
Oh-LP, with our health care system, I'm surprised to hear you've ignored these infections--no wonder you haven't felt like eating much. Hopefully to ER doc was able to give you s/thing for everything. Feel better soon!

Wow! It must be something in the air! I got sent home from work yesterday cuz I was sick. I ached from the middle of my shoulders up, and felt so crummy anything I managed to eat came back up. Sheesh! I'm feeling lots better today after several gallons of water, gatorade popsicles, chicken soup and when that stayed down...T3's. I must have slept about 16 hours too.

Weird that everyone gets sick at once! Ladies, glad you're all home from hospital and on the mend.

I have read that the Chinese have a short, extra season, between each of the four major seasons. Those short seasons are when we tend to get ill.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom